Saturday, October 29, 2011

EASY - HAPPY - HEALTHY

Yes, we will be going into losing weight. What I find infinitely more important is - losing weight with ease, without torturing oneself and being happy.

If I really had to choose between being very slender but unhappy and a few kilos more being happy - I would always choose the second one. But the good news is - we don't need to choose - we can have it all!

This blog is actually more about being healthy and happy. We will be touching many issues about a creating, maintaining and nurturing fantastic body, good health and beauty.

If you have any suggestions for me, please feel free to contact me.

We will have a forum discussion group entirely dedicated to this blog on our network. So we can all discuss things there. This will also act as a support group for those who wish to lose weight and those who wish to stop yo-yo-ing and stabilize their weight.

What network am I talking about?
This one - http://loafreecoaching.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment