Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lunch and Further






I had a nice workout. On the way home, I went to the supermarket. I had not planned this, but I found a pack of lean fish filet on discount - perfect! The law of attraction does its thing.



I came home and whisked up a lunch - always quick!



First - I heated up a non-stick saucepan and put in exactly one drop of oil. In this I stir-fried my fish, with some salt, pepper and lemon juice.



I skinned and diced one ripe pear and banana. I washed a few grapes. I tossed all 3 in my old blender to make a delicious smoothie! :) I love this drink.



I opened a can of boiled chick-peas and warmed up a small portion. This is not a good idea - its always better to use fresh, but I'm short on time.



I mixed the fish and the chick-peas together in a bowl. This is my lunch! :)
No bread, no rice? No! I will be explaining more about this as we go.







No comments:

Post a Comment